Current Status : Closed
Pemimpin.id is NGO that focused in Indonesia’s leadership development by creating leadership ecosystem, doing research about Indonesia’s leadership, and making program in leadership using tech and media.
Now ware hiring intern for this positions:
- Partnership & Community Intern
- Graphic Designer Intern
Who are we looking for?
- Final year student or fresh graduate
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment, ability to work in a team and proactively.
- Available for 3 months internship or more
Graphic Designer Intern
- At least final year student in Graphic Design/Art/Creative Multimedia or others related major
- Familiar and able to operate Adobe After Effect or Adobe illustrator is a must
- A teamwork player with a keen sense of detail & creative flair
- Has a strong portfolio showcasing works in different medium
- Produce engaging, creative visual social content.
- Bring fresh idea concept visual for digital content in all channels
- Develop, create eye catching and creative design.
- Ability to design with time constraints with quantity and deadline set.
- Work others departments and facilitate all design related work.
Partnership & Community Intern
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Bahasa and English
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Have strong event management skills.
- Detail oriented
- High independence and ability to learn quickly in a new environment or function
- Identify potential partners, initiate the partnerships and liaise with partners on regular basis
- To cultivate and maintain relationship withpartners in national or/and international scope.
- Collaborate with existing and new partners to identify projects for support and work with them.
- Manage partnership database
- Responsible as a contact person in partnership events
How to apply?
Apply now and send us an email with your CV and Portofolio at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Internship_your position”
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 15 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!