Current Status : Closed
Pemimpin.id is NGO that focused in Indonesia’s leadership development by creating leadership ecosystem, doing research about Indonesia’s leadership, and making program in leadership using tech and media.
Now ware hiring full time for Head of Program Execution
About The Role
We are looking for passionate leaders, who have strong experience in program execution; outlining and planning all aspects of work related to a given program such as budget, timelines and teams. The candidate must be strong in leading and executing offline and online trainings or/and events, related to people development.
What Will You Do
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders (i.e: Board of Directors, R&D, Strategic Partnership, and external parties) to find out their exact trainings or events requirements.
- Align trainings and events with the overall organization goals.
- Develop timelines, budget, teams and plan for given project.
- Produce detailed proposals for trainings or events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
- Implementing and executing Pemimpin.id trainings, events and other learning development programs.
- Recruit and manage human resources for the trainings and events, including a team of staffs and volunteers, as required.
- Produce post-training or post event evaluation to continuously improve.
- Conduct performance reviews and evaluate program.
What You Will Need
- 3-5 years experiences in organizing and executing offline and online trainings or/and events, preferably related to people development and education
- 2 years of experience of managing direct reports
- Able to implement continuous improvement process
- Able to facilitate trainings or offline and online events
- Passionate on people development and education
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’ degree, preferably in social sciences
- Experience in non-profit will be advantageous
How to apply?
Apply now and send us an email with your CV and Portofolio at email@example.com with subject “Full Time_your position”
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 15 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!