Pemimpin.id is NGO that focused in Indonesia’s leadership development by creating leadership ecosystem, doing research about Indonesia’s leadership, and making program in leadership using tech and media.
Now we are hiring full time for Head of Marketing Communication.
We are looking for a highly creative individual who can think strategically, stretch their content-development muscles and be part of building an ownable social presence that drives brand and business performance.
What You Will Do
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Lead the social media team to ensures that every content produced succeeds (quantity and quality driven results).
- Define, monitor and organize key metrics, KPI and goals (quantitative and qualitative) for Social Media performance evaluation and implement continuous improvement to Social Media activity.
- Ensures quality control of concepts and content.
- Reviews and proof-reads each and every content that goes live.
- Measure and manage online content Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis.
- Develop social media strategy for the brand/product/services that effectively supports business and marketing objectives.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Measure Social Media ROI
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Follow the latest trend in content, communities, social media, and product related landscape to identify content, channels and engagement opportunities.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
What You Will Need
- 3 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Team
- 3 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies Experience in handling special digital projects (End-to-End)
- In depth knowledge and standard of crafting high quality content (copywriting, design, photo, video) for different channels
- Understand the context of each digital platform and channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Basic knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Performance Marketing, paid ads and CRM software
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply?
Apply now and send us an email with your CV and Portofolio at email@example.com with subject “Full Time_your position”
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 15 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!