Current Status : Open
Pemimpin.id is an NGO that promotes the improvement of leadership ecosystem among youth in Indonesia through research and campaign via technology and media.
We are looking for interns for these following positions:
- Learning Development Intern
- Research & Development Intern
- HR Intern
- Partnership Intern
What benefit will you get
- Creating meaningful impact; You will get a chance to learn how to create impact
- Being a better person; Learn about personal development from pemimpin.id team
- Harnessing skills for the future; You will harness your problem solving, creative thinking, communication, and collaboration skills
- Gaining hands on experience in socio-startup; You will have the playground to plan, create, and distribute good value of leadership
- Last but not least; As the cherry on top, you will get paid
- Be able to join team immediately
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment
- Proactive and be able to work in a team
- Available for 3 months internship (or more)
- Preferably domicile in JABODETABEK
Learning Development Intern
You will act as a content developer for Pemimpin.id premium online courses about leadership and self-development.
- Design learning programs in accordance with the customer needs
- Research training materials from a variety of sources and choose appropriate materials
- Coordinate with external partner (SME, community, and organization partner) as needed
- Build & conduct learning measurement
- Partner closely with premium product squad, such as videographer, community team, and research & development team
- Manage and deliver data analysis as required
- Bachelor’s Degree graduate or final year student, preferably in Psychology or Management
- Committed to delivering a high-quality product in accordance with the customer needs
- Familiar with training and module development
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven adaptability to deal with ambiguity and fast-paced changes
- Experienced in Google Suite and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Well-developed time management skills with ability to handle multiple priorities; can work independently
- Accustomed to working with compliance to various policies and practices
Research & Development Intern
This position will work closely with R&D team and involve in day to day activity within the R&D area.
– Conducting literature reviews on journals or other scientific sources
– Create article related to leadership and self-development
– Accustomed to writing about leadership / self-development
– Accustomed to reading scientific journals and other scientific references
– Interested in the field of leadership and self-development
– Experience as a content writer will be prioritized
Human Resources Intern
This position will work closely with HR team and involve in day to day activity within the HR area.
- Doing the administrative tasks related to HR process.
- To support HR administration, learning system, and employee branding.
- Updating and manage our internal databases with candidates & new employee information
- Updating recruiting spreadsheet on a daily basis and prepare recruiting-related reports as needed
- Supported the HR, Finance & Ops department with administrative duties such as confidential file maintenance and compliance
- Support HR Event to develop people culture for any kind of employee activities
- Participate in volunteer recruitment process involving sourcing, screening, and selection of candidates.
- Candidate must possess at least final year standing in Psychology or Human Resource Management
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Well organized, detail oriented, and eager to learn about Recruitment & Selection
- Proactive, independent, excellent communication skills
- Willing to accept further task and going extra miles
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, extraordinary hustle, disdain for failure and hunger/appreciation for feedback
This position will involve in day to day activity within the strategic partnership area.
- Work closely with strategic partnership officer to execute due diligence of potential partners
- Analyse and conduct research to identify potential partnership opportunities
- Prepare presentation deck, Conducting proposal development, and administration requirements needed for partners
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Proactive, independent, excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both English and Bahasa
How to apply?
Send your CV to email email@example.com with subject “Internship Position_Name”
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 10 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!