Current Status: Open
Learning Development Officer
Pemimpin.id is an NGO that promote the improvement of leadership ecosystem among youth in Indonesia through research and campaign via the technology and media. We are looking for Learning Development Officer who will act as a program developer for Pemimpin.id learning program that focus on leadership and self-development.
- Act as a program developer for pemimpin.id learning program, includes but not limited to design and create learning journey, training manuals, learning module, course materials, and learning measurement
- Designing learning programs in accordance with the beneficiaries needs
- Act as a program owner for the pemimpin.id learning program, includes but not limited to coordinating program schedules, preparing requirements and logistics
- Manage end to end process for learning and leadership programs coordination and administration from recruitment for volunteer, recruitment for participants, pre program preparation (room set-up), administration during program (breakout room support), to post program administration (feedback and evaluation survey)
- Manage volunteer that conduct learning program
- Manage stakeholder that involved in
- Coordinating with external partner (SME, community, and organization partner) as needed
- Generate periodic reports for pemimpin.id learning program include data analysis
- Bachelor Degree graduate with at least 1 year experience preferably in training/learning development. Fresh graduates are allow to apply. Psychology, management, or educational technology graduates are preferred.
- Committed to delivering a high-quality product in accordance with the beneficiaries needs
- Familiar with basic learning development
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven adaptability dealing with ambiguity and fast-paced changes
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Well-developed time management skills with ability to handle multiple priorities; can work independently
- Accustomed working with compliance to various policies and practices
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Learning Development_Your Name”
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 10 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!